Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 20 minutes, Serves: 4
Nonstick cooking spray
2 sweet potatoes, peeled & cubed
1 tbsp. + 1 tsp olive oil, divided
½ tsp salt
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp honey
½ tsp lime zest
1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
4 salmon filets
- Spray the cooking pot with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, 1 tablespoon oil, salt, and thyme and toss to
coat the potatoes. Place in the cooking pot.
- Add the tender-crisp lid and set to roast on 400°F. Cook potatoes 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining oil, curry powder, honey, zest, and
pepper flakes. Lay the salmon on a sheet of foil and brush the curry mixture over the
- Open the lid and stir the potatoes. Add the rack to the cooking pot and place the
salmon, with the foil, on the rack. Close the lid and continue to cook another 10-15
minutes until potatoes are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 239, Total Fat 8g, Total Carbs 15g, Net Carbs 13g, Protein 25g, Sugar 5g,
Sodium 347mg, Potassium 649mg, Phosphorus 330mg