Prep time: 5 minutes, cook time: 15 minutes, Serves: 4
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 red bell pepper, seeded & chopped
1 green bell pepper, seeded & chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped fine
1 lb. large shrimp, peeled & deveined
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp Sriracha
1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp cornstarch
1 tbsp. water
¼ cup peanuts
¼ cup green onions, sliced thin
- Add oil to the cooking pot and set to sauté on med-high heat.
- Add the bell peppers and garlic and cook, 3-5 minutes, until pepper is almost
- Add the shrimp and cook until they turn pink, 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, Sriracha, and
pepper flakes until combined.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water until smooth. Whisk
into sauce and pour over shrimp mixture. Add the peanuts.
- Cook, stirring, until the sauce has thickened, about 2-3 minutes. Serve garnished
with green onions.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 212, Total Fat 11g, Total Carbs 10g, Net Carbs 8g, Protein 20g, Sugar 5g,
Sodium 1729mg, Potassium 400mg, Phosphorus 356mg