Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 15 minutes, Serves: 6
12 oz. salmon filets, skin off
2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
4 cups kale, stems removed & chopped
½ cup carrot, grated
2 cups quinoa, cooked according to package directions
¼ cup cashews, chopped
- Place the rack in the cooking pot and set to bake on 400°F. Place a sheet of
parchment paper on the rack.
- Brush the salmon with 1 tablespoon of oil and season with salt and pepper. Place
the fish on the parchment paper.
- Add the tender-crisp lid and cook 15 minutes or until salmon reaches desired
doneness. Transfer the fish to a plate and keep warm.
- Set the cooker to sauté on medium heat and add the remaining oil. Once the oil is
hot, add garlic, kale, and carrot and cook, stirring frequently, until kale is wilted and
soft, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the quinoa and cashews and cook just until heated through. Spoon mixture
evenly into bowl and top with a piece of salmon. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 294, Total Fat 17g, Total Carbs 18g, Net Carbs 15g, Protein 17g, Sugar 2g,
Sodium 243mg, Potassium 460mg, Phosphorus 300mg