Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
1 large head of cauliflower divided into florets.
4 large eggs
2 garlic cloves (minced)
1 ½ tsp herbs (whatever your favorite is – basil, oregano, thyme)
½ tsp salt
- Preheat your fryer to 375°F/190°C.
- Put parchment paper on two baking sheets.
- In a food processor, break down the cauliflower into rice.
- Add ¼ cup water and the riced cauliflower to a saucepan.
- Cook on a medium high heat until tender for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Dry with a clean kitchen towel.
- Mix the cauliflower, eggs, garlic, herbs and salt.
- Make 4 thin circles on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until dry.