Cooking Time:10 Minutes
1 cup milk
1 pack Oreo biscuits, crushed
¾ teaspoon baking powder
1 banana, peeled and chopped
1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
A pinch of ground cinnamon
- Preheat the Air fryer to 320 °F and grease 6 muffin cups lightly.
- Mix milk, biscuits, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl
until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the muffin cups and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the Air fryer and invert the muffin cups onto a wire rack to
- Meanwhile, mix the banana, apple, honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon in
- Scoop some portion of muffins from the center and fill with fruit mixture to