Cooking Time:1 Hour
1½ pounds pumpkin, peeled and chopped finely
¾ pound tomatoes, cubed
1 pound cooked beets, sliced thinly
½ pound fresh lasagna sheets
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Preheat the Air fryer to 300 °F and lightly grease a baking dish.
- Put pumpkin and 1 tablespoon sunflower oil in a skillet and cook for about 10
- Put the pumpkin mixture and tomatoes in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Return to the skillet and cook on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the pumpkin puree into the baking dish and layer with lasagna
- Top with the beet slices and cheese and place in the Air fryer.
- Cook for about 45 minutes and dish out to serve warm.