Cooking Time:20 Minutes
3 cups cooked risotto
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 egg, beaten
3-ounce mozzarella cheese, cubed
¾ cup bread crumbs
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the Air fryer to 390 °F and grease an Air fryer basket.
- Mix risotto, olive oil, Parmesan cheese and egg in a bowl until well combined.
- Make small equal-sized balls from mixture and put a mozzarella cube in the
center of each ball.
- Smooth the risotto mixture with your finger to cover the cheese.
- Place the bread crumbs in a shallow dish and coat the balls evenly in bread
- Transfer the balls into the Air fryer basket and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Dish out and serve warm.