Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1 large potato, diced
1 tsp. onion, minced
1 tsp. olive oil
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes in a saucepan of water over a medium-high heat.
- Strain the potatoes, transfer them to bowl, and mash them thoroughly.
- Combine with the olive oil, onion, pepper and salt in mashed potato.
- Shape equal amounts of the mixture into small tots and place each one in the
Air Fryer basket. Cook at 380°F for 8 minutes.
- Give the basket a good shake and cook for an additional 5 minutes before