Prep time: 20 minutes, cook time: 10 minutes, Serves: 10
Nonstick cooking spray
¼ cup soy sauce, low sodium
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp ginger, grated
1 tsp garlic powder
5 cups coleslaw mix
2 green onions, sliced thin
3 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
1 cup small shrimp, chopped
10 egg roll wrappers
- Spray the fryer basket with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw, green onions, cilantro, and shrimp and mix
- Pour the soy sauce over the coleslaw and toss well to coat. Let sit 15 minutes. After
15 minutes, place in a colander and squeeze to remove as much liquid as possible.
- Place egg roll wrappers on a work surface. Spoon about 1/3 cup of shrimp mixture
in the center of each wrapper. Fold opposite sides over filling, then one corner and
roll up egg roll fashion. Place seam side down in fryer basket and spray lightly with
- Add the tender-crisp lid and set to air fry on 425°F. Cook 8-10 minutes until
golden brown and crisp, turning over halfway through cooking time.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 138, Total Fat 1g, Total Carbs 24g, Net Carbs 23g, Protein 7g, Sugar 3g,
Sodium 532mg, Potassium 203mg, Phosphorus 95mg