Cooking Time: 12½ Minutes
2/3 cup chocolate chips
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
2 large eggs
2 large egg yolks
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
1/3 cup all-purpose flour plus more for dusting
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- In a microwave-safe bowl, put the chocolate chips and butter. Microwave on
high heat for about 30 seconds.
- Remove the bowl from microwave and stir the mixture well.
- Add the eggs, egg yolks and confectioners’ sugar and whisk until well
- Add the flour and gently, stir to combine.
- Set the temperature of air fryer to 375 degrees F. Grease 4 ramekins and dust
each with a little flour.
- Place mixture evenly into the prepared ramekins.
- Arrange the ramekins into an air fryer basket.
- Air fry for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and place the ramekins onto a wire rack for about 5
- Carefully run a knife around sides of each ramekin several times to loosen
- Finally, invert each cake onto a dessert plate and dust with powdered
- Garnish with raspberries and serve immediately.