Savory Italian Crespelle
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, preferably freshly grated
1 cup marinara sauce
- Mix the flour, eggs, allspice, and salt in a large bowl. Gradually add the milk,
whisking continuously, until well combined.
- Let it stand for 20 minutes.
- Spritz the Air Fryer baking pan with cooking spray. Pour the batter into the
- Cook at 230 degrees F for 3 minutes. Flip and cook until browned in spots, 2
to 3 minutes longer.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve with the cheese and marinara sauce.