Sour Cream-blueberry Coffee Cake
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup and 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1-1/2 teaspoons confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- In a small bowl, whisk well pecans, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
- In a blender, blend well all wet Ingredients. Add dry Ingredients: except for
confectioner’s sugar and blueberries. Blend well until smooth and creamy.
- Lightly grease baking pan of air fryer with cooking spray.
- Pour half of batter in pan. Sprinkle half of pecan mixture on top. Pour the
remaining batter. And then topped with remaining pecan mixture.
- Cover pan with foil.
- For 35 minutes, cook on 330°F.
- Serve and enjoy with a dusting of confectioner’s sugar.