Swirled German Cake
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
1 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup sugar
1/8 tsp. kosher salt
¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. grated nutmeg
1 tsp. orange zest
1 stick butter, melted
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
¼ cup milk
2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Take а round pan that is small enough to fit inside your Air Fryer and lightly
grease the inside with oil.
- In a bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the flour, baking powder, sugar,
salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange zest.
- Fold in the butter, eggs, vanilla, and milk, incorporating everything well.
- Spoon a quarter-cup of the batter to the baking pan.
- Stir the cocoa powder into the rest of the batter.
- Use a spoon to drop small amounts of the brown batter into the white batter.
Swirl them together with а knife.
- Place the pan in the Air Fryer and cook at 360°F for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the fryer and leave to cool for roughly 10 minutes.