April 16, 2021
Cooking Time:40 Minutes
¼ cup butter, softened
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 cup milk
4 egg yolks
5 egg whites
½ cup sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Preheat the Air fryer to 330 °F and grease 6 ramekins lightly.
- Mix butter and flour in a bowl until a smooth paste is formed.
- Put milk and ½ cup of sugar in a bowl on medium-low heat and cook for
about 3 minutes.
- Bring to a boil and stir in the flour mixture.
- Let it simmer for about 4 minutes and remove from heat.
- Whisk egg yolks and vanilla extract in a bowl until well combined.
- Combine the egg yolk mixture with milk mixture until mixed.
- Mix egg whites, cream of tartar, remaining sugar and vanilla extract in
- Combine the egg white mixture into milk mixture and divide this mixture into
- Transfer 3 ramekins into the Air fryer basket and cook for about 16
- Repeat with the remaining ramekins and dish out to serve.